We address all problems typical in a Family Practice office.
The difference is that we are always asking the questions:
- Where did this come from?
- How can we correct this from a nutritional or stress perspective rather than just offer a prescription?
- Is it Hormonal?
- Females: Menopause, PMS, Estrogen Dominance, Cancer risk, Incontinence.
- Males: Andropause, Prostate, Erectile dysfunction
- Is it Thyroid?
- Is it Adrenal? Imbalance, hormone imbalance
- Is it Fatigue? Sleep disorder, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Is it Metabolic?: Hypoglycemia, Diabetes, Insulin Resistance, PCOS, Overweight, Cravings, Migraine
- Is it Digestion? SIBO, IBS, GERD, Leaky gut, Constipation, Diarrhea
- Is it Cardiovascular? Hardening, BP, Lipids
- Is it Mental Health? Depression, Anxiety, ADD, Memory
- Is it Immune? Allergies, Food allergies, Auto-immune, Asthma, Sinusitis, Candida, Arthritis, Inflammation
- Is it Bone Health? Osteopenia, Osteoporosis
- Do you need Detox? Metabolic, Bowel, Heavy Metal
- Decline and Aging are inevitable – the question is how can you optimize them? There’s more you can do about this than you realize.
- Most chronic diseases are Lifestyle Issues. If you were healthy in your twenties, but now have a diagnosis, depend on prescriptions, or over-the-counter medications, it’s likely that you have a Lifestyle Issue. Most Lifestyle Issues are reversible, to the extent of any damage already done.
- The current state of your health is actually a 2-way street. It’s not a one way street or all downhill as you go. If healthy choices are applied to your life, your condition can actually improve.
- Your current health is a result of your beliefs, choices, and behaviors. If you change the input, the output will most surely change.
- Getting healthy is a matter of closing the gap between your best intentions and your actual behaviors.
- Your body wants to heal, knows how to heal and has the ability to heal. It just needs appropriate resources. Your body has the Desire, Wisdom, Capacity, and Ability to heal.
- It’s never too late to start getting healthier. You’re never too old to start feeling younger.
True health and happiness is Optimal Wellness!!!!